Accounts Manager Jobs Vacancy in Lorem Figulas Delhi
Lorem Figulas Delhi urgently required following position for Accounts Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Manager Jobs Vacancy in Lorem Figulas Delhi Jobs Details:
- Checking and processing all type of MRN, Freight bills and expenses in SAP as per timelines.
- Scrutinizing purchase and all type of expenses.
- PAN India creditors aging on monthly basis and reconciliations
- Monthly balance confirmations to group companies and to rest other vendors at the time of stat audit and tax audit.
- Reconciliation of Custom, GST, STO, GRIR clearing accounts in SAP
- Import booking and computing landed cost and booking CHA and clearing expenses
- Proficient in preparation of TDS Deduction, reco, Deposit, Returns filing, Corrections, Notice Settlement, issue of TDS certificates.
- Audit schedules pertaining to AP, inventory, stat/tax audit and expenses.
- Dealing with auditors pertaining to inventory, purchase and COGS
- Filling group reporting package on quarterly basis and yearly basis.
- Candidate must have knowledge of GST Compliances
- Knowledge of TDS Provisions, Income Tax, Company Law
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Candidate having Experience in CA Firm and Construction Company preferred
- Finalizes Books of Accounts as per Company Law
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Working in Tally ERP 9
- Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
- Manage company and project cash flow
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Strategic, Judgemental and consultative mind-set
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both Oral and Written
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Analytical and numerical ability
- Flexibility in work hours
- Interpersonal qualities (multi-tasking, customer facing, attention to detail, etc.)
- Critical thinking, intuitive mind set
- Good MS. Office
- Innovative and open minded
- Good in SAP
TA-248, 4th Floor,
Opposite Pocket A-3 Main Gate,
Nearest Metro Station Govindpuri.
For any query call @ 91-9910608582 / 9810388282.