Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Ishi Systems Inc Ahmedabad
Ishi Systems Inc Ahmedabad urgently required following position for Business Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Ishi Systems Inc Ahmedabad Jobs Details:
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
Education: MBA HR/ Masters in HR Management discipline from a reputed school
Ishi Systems Inc. is a technology firm based in the US, NY Metro area with global locations in Asia and Europe. At Ishi, we have built an enduring platform for innovation that pursues excellence to create products, systems and solutions that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. Ishi’s offerings include Portals, Workflow and Application Security Solutions, Mobile Application Development, Messaging Solutions and Product Development. We are looking for HR Business Partner for our Center of Excellence office in Ahmedabad, India.
The HRBP will provide HR expertise to the Ishi India operations and ensure delivery of HR programs. Manage the implementation of Human Resources policies and programs, including recruitment, selection, retention, training, performance management, HRIS, employee relations, employment practices, policies and procedures.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development & delivery of the company’s HR strategy & goals
- Develops, recommends, and implements HR policies and procedures to management and employees
- Collaborate with geographically dispersed teams and other HR Business Partners to drive a consistent global workplace culture based on a shared set of values and the company mission and vision
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring the performance management process; including coaching line-management and monitoring progress. Introduce new ideas on performance evaluations/processes.
- Understand and "own" all local HR initiatives; be able to relate to company goals and objectives
- Act as an internal consultant to managers on people and organizational issues.
- Partner with Ishi’s leadership, managers (and employees) on HR related areas such as organization design, employee relations, workforce planning, learning and development, and succession planning.
- Manage the implementation of HR policies, programs and procedures- onboarding, orientation, documentation &record management, HRMS, exit, terminations.
- Works closely with employees and management to strengthen work relationships and productivity
- Assist with the development and delivery of programs to support career development and mobility across the teams and the organization.
- Responsible for visa application process/interview process for US- B1/B2, H1/L1 and Swiss work permit process. (this is so specific that it may not be needed now, but during the interview process
Required Skills and Education:
- Five to seven years of Human Resource Management experience required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively consult with Senior Leadership team
- Process oriented with solid problem-solving skills, sound judgment and creativity;
- Flexibility to perform in a dynamic work environment, under tight time constraints with the ability to prioritize work and deliver needed results
- Candidate should have a BA degree and preferably a Master’s Degree