Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cib Bengaluru
Cib Bengaluru urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cib Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
- Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented.
- Strong fundamentals in Investment Banking and Capital markets
- Knowledge in compliance or regulatory projects is a big plus.
- Knowledge of end to end flow between FO-MO-BO
- Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
- Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
- Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews and training sessions.
- Experience on SQL is a must.
- Capability to works with customers and cross location teams to establish and maintain a consistent delivery.
- Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
- Worked on at least one project with minimum 12 months period.