Assistant Manager Ehs Jobs Vacancy in Cargill India Rajahmundry
Cargill India Rajahmundry urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Ehs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Ehs Jobs Vacancy in Cargill India Rajahmundry Jobs Details:
- To drive EHS policy requirements at site and promote proactive and zero harm culture
- Ensuring all necessary EHS permits to operate the facility.
- Will ensure that there are effective policies for Environment Health & Safety within the site operations, and will take a direct interest and ultimate responsibility for the organization’s Environmental Health & Safety programs.
- Will support all persons carrying out their responsibilities under this policy.
- Will ensure adequate resources are available to establish, implement, maintain and improve the EHS management system at site
- Will define roles, allocate responsibilities and accountabilities and delegating authorities, to facilitate effective EHS management and ensure these are communicated.
Contractor Management and construction EHS requirement
- Perform safety pre-bid qualification process and maintain a list of qualified contractors and subcontractors at the site/ location.
- Ensure all qualified contractors and their subcontractor employees complete safety training before initiating work at the site.
- Implement a Pre-Job Hazard Assessment (PJHA) program for all contractor activities.
- Conduct a Pre-Mobilization Safety Meeting with all qualified contractors and subcontractors, review and approve Pre-Mobilization Checklist, PJHA, and Fall protection plan.
- Ensure that only Cargill employee, contractors and visitors who have completed required safety orientation and training are to be allowed on site.
- Notify immediately of any contractor employee reportable injuries, significant near miss, environmental spill/releases and property damage to Cargill Management.
- Actively support the contactor safety processes by leading a weekly safety inspection and Construction Safety Audit (CSA) at the contractor work areas. The inspection shall focus on both site general conditions and behaviors, the CSA should be completed early during the start of construction, in general prior to 50 % completion.
- Verification of drug & alcohol screenings at the site.
- Develops and maintain the Safety Activity Plan (SAP), Safety Monthly Review, and Contractor Performance Review
- Involvement and assist in incident investigations/Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and recording
- Maintain record keeping documents as required by Cargill, OSHA and India regulations
- Compliance with Cargill construction safety guideline and Corporate EHS requirement.
- Environmental risk assessment and applying and getting all EHS related consent required for construction and for operation of the facility.
- Providing guideline to CSS team (Construction safety Specialist )
- Developing role and responsibility to CSS. 30%
- Ensure that appropriate health and safety training programs are available to staff as per Cargill corporate training requirement and Cargill Animal Nutrition training requirement
- Will establish and communicate a vision of a sustainable safety culture to which plant can aspire and set annual objectives and targets to achieve this.
- Will clearly define roles and responsibilities of EHS teams and staff at all levels of plant to ensure EHS policies and procedures are met and maintained.
- Will ensure appropriate risk assessment tools and techniques are deployed across site to manage key health and safety operational risks.
- Establish and maintain auditing processes of Site’s Health and Safety performance against corporate standards and external legal obligations
- Providing 6-12-24 program (5 Star) to enhance the safety awareness among the employees 20%
- Providing Training on Vehicle safety and defensive driving training
- Culture reinforced at each meeting focusing on one of the major outputs : SAFETY
- Defensive Driving training practical (external professional vendor) imparted to all Sales Force
- Prior to induction program, safety training imparted to all new employees on day 1 of joining
- Helmet of high quality provided to all employees, using motorcycles in the Sales Force
- Test run with protective equipment done and about to be launched to all sales force (fine-tuning on the rules of deployment)
- Periodic Safety Awareness communication and ongoing engagement reinforced at all levels
- Exposure to critical factors (rough roads, speed, weather, alcohol, etc. etc.) is addressed through training and communication.
- GPS System for monitoring the employee riding behaviors.
- Communicating the accident desk with analysis the root cause of the incident and corrective, preventing action.
- B Sc./ M Sc. / B.Tech- preferred Safety qualified candidate.
- Min 4 year experience in manufacturing sector (preferably process or engineering industry). Having exposure to contract safety is an added advantage
- Team player, excellent planning, organizational skills, able to hold contractor accountable in areas of safety and provide joint construction and safety solutions.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills to achieve a win-win solution.
- Have completed and earned the OSHA 10 hours/30 hours safety certificate in construction
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations, India regulations, and primarily construction standards
- Experienced and familiar with Pre-job hazard assessment (PJHA) process, RCAs, Construction Site Inspections
Job Safety/Environmental Health
Primary Location India-Andhra Pradesh
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job