Specialist Full Stack Java Developer Front End Backend Jobs Vacancy in Maven Wave Partners Gurgaon
- Specialist Full Stack Java Developer Front End Backend
- Maven Wave Partners
- Gurgaon HR
- 04 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Maven Wave Partners Gurgaon urgently required following position for Specialist Full Stack Java Developer Front End Backend. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Specialist Full Stack Java Developer Front End Backend Jobs Vacancy in Maven Wave Partners Gurgaon Jobs Details:
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
Over the past years, Maven Wave has received the following awards and accolades:
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR), 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch, 2017
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine, 2016, 2017
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch, 2015
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year 2015
Total Exp. 3 to 7 years
- 3+ years’ experience designing and developing Java enterprise applications.
- Experience with Java 8 programming
- Strong understanding of the Java frameworks.
- Experience with Spring (DI, MVC, Security - LDAP/AD)
- Experience with JDBC , ORM – Hibernate / EclipseLink / MyBatis
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of database concepts
- Experience with any of the following database technologies - MySQL / Oracle / SQLServer / PostgreSQL
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Application Design principles: Design Patterns, SOLID principles
- Frontend/Web development experience in the following technologies
- AngularJS, Angular 2/4, React
- Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, UI Automation, Selenium WebDriver
- Build tools (Maven, Gradle, npm, grunt, gulp), Version Control Tool like Git, Svn & Code Quality Tools (Sonar, Findbugs, Lint).
Good to Have Skills:
- Experience with tools/technologies:
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Hudson), Continuous Testing (TDD/ BDD)
- REST / JSON Parsers (Jackson/ Gson)
- Spring (MVC, Security, DI) / ORM - Hibernate / EclipseLink etc
- Experience with Mockito or any other mocking framework
- Knowledge of Caching Concepts (Expiration, ETag, Hit-Miss, Cache-Control etc.) & Tools (Memcache, Redis etc.)
- Experience with Jasmine, Cucumber, or JMeter is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL / MongoDB.
- Experience with Google Application Development - DataFlow, Datastage, PubSub, Machine Learning, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Container Engine will be a plus.