Quality Engineering Intern Jobs Vacancy in Hortonworks Bengaluru
Hortonworks Bengaluru urgently required following position for Quality Engineering Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Engineering Intern Jobs Vacancy in Hortonworks Bengaluru Jobs Details:
The Hortonworks Quality Engineering team is looking for talented and passionate summer interns who like challenges and are constantly striving to improve software quality. You will be working with a highly skilled world class Quality Engineering team on building testing tools and contribute towards test automation frameworks.
Essential Function: Work with direction from the QE Manager to complete a specific project as well as other tasks as required.
- Develop testing tools aimed at improving overall efficiency of QE processes, in Python or Java
- Contribute towards automation frameworks and automated tests
- Work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Work side-by-side with engineers at all levels from new graduates to industry veterans
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Programming experience in C++, Java or Python
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership, urgency and pride in your work
- Engineering @ Hortonworks – The Matrix ( https://hortonworks.com/blog/engineering-hortonworks-matrix/ )
- Automated Validation for all of the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem ( https://hortonworks.com/blog/automated-validation-apache-hadoop-ecosystem/ )
ABOUT HORTONWORKS (NASDAQ – HDP)
Having gone public with its IPO in December 2014, Hortonworks is experiencing extraordinary growth as we deliver essential support to the burgeoning big data and IoT communities. Hortonworks is an industry leading innovator that creates, distributes and supports enterprise-ready open data platforms and modern data applications that deliver actionable intelligence from all data: data-in-motion and data-at-rest. Hortonworks is focused on driving innovation in open source communities such as Apache Hadoop, Apache NiFi and Apache Spark. Along with our 2,100+ partners, Hortonworks provides the expertise, training and services that allow customers to unlock transformational value for their organizations across any line of business.
For more information, visit www.hortonworks.com. ( https://hortonworks.com/ )
Hortonworks, Powering the Future of Data, HDP and HDF are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hortonworks, Inc. and it's subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability. Hortonworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with VEVRAA and Section 503 regulations. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )