Operations Engineers Onshore Jobs Vacancy in Enquest Tughlakabad
Enquest Tughlakabad urgently required following position for Operations Engineers Onshore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Engineers Onshore Jobs Vacancy in Enquest Tughlakabad Jobs Details:
Prepare drilling, workover or intervention programs to achieve the objectives specified in the Well Prognosis or Workover Proposal. The programs shall be prepared in accordance with Company policies Standards and Procedures and shall include: casing setting depths, bit types, logging, hydraulic, mud program, deviation and well trajectory and wellhead designs and shall take into account potential problems from offset well data.
Ensure that HSE considerations are given the highest priority at the well design and program stages. Use risk and hazard management techniques to ensure that all significant risks are eliminated or controlled and provide an unrelenting commitment to achieving a safe operation.
Monitor and support the operations on the assigned rig and manage any required changes in the drilling program in accordance with the Management of Change procedures.
Collect data and prepare the key performance indicators for all wells drilled on assigned rigs and use the indicators to improve performance on a continuous basis.
Support and train new engineers as required to achieve Company objectives.
Required qualifications, experience and expertise
- BSc. (3–4 year) Engineering Degree from an accredited University. (Petroleum Engineering or Mechanical Engineering preferred)
- IWCF certification (Supervisor Level).
- Minimum of 15 years Drilling Operations Engineering of which at least 2 years’ experience on an onshore or offshore drilling rig.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with an IOC or major NOC in a similar position.
- Skill in well design, tubular design, completions, wellbore construction, drilling fluids, well control, and a good understanding of geology.
- Fully conversant with and ability to use drilling engineering software such as: Compass; Well Plan; Stress Check and Casing Seat or similar programs.
- Proactive and high commitment to HSE with knowledge of Process safety related to drilling operations.
- Knowledge and experience of risks assessment and mitigation using HAZOP and risk register techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Energy and enthusiasm for delivering outstanding performance and going above and beyond normal expectations.
- Ability to make the correct operational decisions based on systematic analysis with rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to support and train Local Development staff
Preferable Experience or Expertise
- Knowledge and experience with CO2 injection projects.
- Knowledge of workover operations in oil and gas wells.
- Experience with hydrogen sulphide well designs and safety practices.
- Experience in working with Company standard Drilling Engineering software
- knowledge drilling engineering software including: Compass; Well Plan; Stress Check; Casing Seat; and Openwells or equivalent industry packages.
To apply for an opening, send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org