Practitioner Market Research Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Gurgaon
Ibm Gurgaon urgently required following position for Practitioner Market Research. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Practitioner Market Research Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Gurgaon Jobs Details:
IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in significant circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
Our Globally integrated IBM Cognitive Process Services team provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client delivery service requirements across industries and geographies. With various streams under F&A (Finance and Administration) we excel in Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash O2C) along with Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Recruitment Process Outsourcing HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations for our Clients.
Who you are:
You would be responsible for product and feature coding of retailer data across a variety of product sectors. The role would include coding new article features and matching EPOS (Electronic Point of Sales) data to a master product database
What you’ll do:
- You would become a product expert in your area of responsibility
- You will require attention to detail, the ability to learn internal tools quickly, the capability to be in a dynamic environment whilst maintaining high quality standards, a natural aptitude to develop good internal working relationships and a flexible work ethic.
- You should be able to meet or exceed benchmarks on efficiency for number of coded record per hour and quality target in line with the international coding guides.
- Follow the task distribution and the respective deadline.
- Provide support and execute different additional tasks, supporting the coding process.
- You will have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You will learn directly from expert developers in the field; our Team leads love to mentor and coach team members in a versatile environment
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-1 year experience in Market Research, especially in a Retail sector
- Validated comprehension skills with proficiency in Computers
- Attention to intricacies, ability to lead assignment with minimum or no supervision
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools is desired
- Skilled in analyzing data with an ability to write reports with no data interpretation errors
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and well versed with accounting terminologies.
- Deep knowledge in Finance and accounting
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.