Software Engineer Backend Jobs Vacancy in Jeavio Vadodara
Jeavio Vadodara urgently required following position for Software Engineer Backend. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Backend Jobs Vacancy in Jeavio Vadodara Jobs Details:
You will work as a member of an Agile development team delivering highly scalable and performing enterprise grade software applications.
You will be expected to:
- Design, Code, Validate and Deliver new features as well as updates to existing features for complex distributed system software. Involves deep understanding of Linux, Networking and SQL.
- Maintain high quality standards for the work undertaken and be responsible for the quality of deliverables.
- Follow a test-driven development approach and ensure that there is enough test automation and code coverage.
- Provide guidance and mentor less senior team members.
Key technical expertise areas expected for this role:
- Networking software development with Domain Knowledge
- Expertise in any of the programming languages – C/C++, Java, Python, GoLang or PHP
- Experience with Linux / Unix based distributed systems
- Demonstrate ability to learn new programming languages and frameworks quickly
- Exposure to Test Driven Development
- Experience working with large databases and SQL Optimization.
- Experience working with Linux Kernel or Network Protocols preferred.
- Exposure to DevOPS practices, Continuous Integration (CI/CD), Containers (Docker) and working on the Cloud Services such as AWS, Azure, Google.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s in computers or related field
- Minimum hands-on experience of 3 years with relevant technologies and overall experience of 5+ years
- Experience working in Networking Software or good domain knowledge of Networking.