System Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Hcg Oncology Bengaluru
Hcg Oncology Bengaluru urgently required following position for System Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Hcg Oncology Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Responsible of preparing documentation of IT transactions & Inventory follow and submit the reports to IT-Manager
- Understanding of LAN, WAN and Coordinating with ISP in terms of Internet connectivity/ MPLS Services.
- Knowledge of Performing backup /Restore and archiving of data from clients.
- Basic knowledge of Installing, configuring & Administrating Servers.
- Knowledge of Creating Users access permission to PC's and Applications.
- Familiar with Handling IT Helpdesk activities of users.
- Checking mails and noting the issues and resolving them in time
- Knowledge of Configure and Administrating IIS, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, FTP etc.
- Should have knowledge of Installing, Configure, troubleshooting Windows OS and Software.
- Candidate should have experience in installation or configuring Desktops/Laptop.
- Should have strong PC hardware / Printers / Network experience.
- Should have good experience with configuring and troubleshoot outlook / MS-Outlook.
- Should have knowledge of O365 mailing solution.
- Should have knowledge of Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare).
- Should have excellent knowledge in troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptop, Printer, hardware and software issues.
- Hands on experience on Skype, Skype for Business and audio video conferencing system.
- MCP, MCSE, A+ N+ will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent Communication skills.