Analyst Training Quality Jobs Vacancy in Concentrix Gurgaon
Concentrix Gurgaon urgently required following position for Analyst Training Quality. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Training Quality Jobs Vacancy in Concentrix Gurgaon Jobs Details:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Job Description Section
Job Description – Manager, WFM
Location – Gurgaon, India
Experience – 6 plus years of experience.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics, and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
1. Build and sustain professional and communication skills for the advisors that come into NHT
2. Undergo the TTT certification and thereafter deliver NH Training to NHT batches
3. Identify Learning needs of agents/ any other learners/ business as a learning consultant
4. Design training curriculum using the principles of Instructional Design
5. Work closely with the FS V&A team to use materials (e.g. recorded calls) from floor in training and to customize training according to Project/process.
6. Observe and evaluate trainee performance during real time training sessions
7. Track and maintain trainee attendance and trainee certification records for audit purposes.
8. Initiate and participate in the projects of the team and the department
9. Conducting refresher or stratified training batches on NHT modules
10. Should be willing to work in 24/7 shifts (Day and Night Shifts - Rotational)
11. Conduct audits and feedback for the targeted population with the objective of improving scores for training throughput or conversion
12. When not involved in batches, be willing to support National Command Center with the language assessments for hiring
13. Maintain key MIS related to all the above activities
14. Excellent communications skills
15. Good facilitation skills
16. Proficient with MS Office
17: Master Trainer would be preferable
18. Freshers Can Apply
1. Good knowledge of V&A and Grammar, Soft Skills and Facilitation Skills
2. High levels of spoken and written communication
3. Interpersonal and team management skills are a must
4. Ability to interact with different levels in the organization
5. Previous V&A and Soft skills training experience desirable
6. Basic knowledge of Instructional design desirable
7. Exposure to Quality would be preferred
8. Expertise in Excel & power point
9. Knowledge of basic banking terminology.
'Neither Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited nor any authorized 3rd party who assist with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from Concentrix. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from Concentrix are printed on Concentrix letter head with authentic signatures of appropriate Concentrix authorities.'
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic .