Asscociate Fraud Data Science Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai
Morgan Chase Mumbai urgently required following position for Asscociate Fraud Data Science. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asscociate Fraud Data Science Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai Jobs Details:
- Build an in-depth understanding of the problem domain and available data assets
- Proactively seeks, finds and recommends opportunities to improve underlying processes.
- Use of advanced analytical tools and platforms (including Hadoop) to drive multiple analytical proof of concepts
- Research, design, implement, and evaluate machine learning approaches and models
- Perform ad-hoc exploratory statistics and data mining tasks on diverse datasets from small scale to “big data”
- Investigate data visualization and summarization techniques for conveying key findings
- Provides accurate and concise results and presents findings, recommendations and presentations to Management.
- Collaborate across cross functional teams to knowledge share and develop broader insights into fraud and customer impacts
- Communicate findings and obstacles to stakeholders to help drive the delivery to market
- Minimum of 4 years of related analytical experience with prior experience as a data scientist or a related analytical role
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline; Math, Finance, Statistics, Economics Engineering or equivalent work/training is required; advanced degree is preferred
- Expertise in theory and practice of Statistics, Empirical Data Analysis and Machine Learning; Thorough understanding of probability and statistics, Bayesian methods, time series analysis etc
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Python and other modern programming languages; Knowledge of Python’s data analysis and machine learning libraries a strong plus
- Experience in at least one specialized statistical computing environment, preferably R
- Experience in practical data processing, data mining, text mining and information retrieval tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with individuals across departments / functions and with senior-level individuals
- Desire to use modern technologies as a disruptive influence within the Banking domain
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products