Quality Assurance Engineering Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Fiserv Inc Pune
Fiserv Inc Pune urgently required following position for Quality Assurance Engineering Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Assurance Engineering Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Fiserv Inc Pune Jobs Details:
Candidate should have good experience in below areas of automation.
- 4 to 6 years of experience on Functional and Non-Functional Testing
- Experience in execution of the test cases and reporting of the defects
- Good working knowledge on manual testing process, automation testing life cycle and automation estimations.
- Coordination with software developers and other team members for identifying / preparing various business scenarios
- Experience in SOAP UI testing will be considered as an added advantage.
- Experience in Test Automation using Selenium
- Must possess excellent knowledge on Selenium IDE ,Selenium Web driver, Seleniun Grid.
- Working experience in any code coverage tool preferably Jacoco , Sonar cube ,Jenkins .
- Must be well versed with creation of xpath , creation of cssSelector and other locator methods.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages like Java / C# etc.
- Good to have knowledge of Protector and Cucumber tools
- Must have performed Database testing and good in SQL queries, joins, relational DB concepts
- Experience of working using Agile/ Scrum methodologies
- Ability to provide test estimation and scheduling for assignments
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal),able to work closely with Business partner
- Exposure to Banking (payments) domain is Preferable.
- Strong understanding of Systems Engineering concepts and practices
- Willing to work in shift hours