Senior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru
Honeywell Bengaluru urgently required following position for Senior Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Provide partnership to ___ (org) to create increased visibility into operational strategy and performance with the goal of driving speed, quality and cost efficiency. You will play a part in supporting ___'s Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Estimate processes, as well as providing headcount reporting. You will also develop integrated revenue and expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. You will create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately. You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
Establish clear, consistent reporting and operating processes - ensuring accurate and timely data availability and insightful, thorough analysis.
Act as business partner to demonstrate insight of financial analysis techniques, tools and concepts to provide practical counsel to drive results.
Identify performance issues within the business and risks and opportunities in current plan or forecast.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Some financial systems experience
- Experience developing forecasts and operating plans
- Strong analytical skills (linking results to drivers)
- Direct communication with clarity at all levels
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and assertive individual
- The ability to make consistent and timely decisions
- The ability to quickly identify subtle patterns among issues
- Proficiency in Hyperion, Oracle and SAP systems
- Remote Access Required
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req170499
- Category: Finance
- Location: Brigade Metropolis, HGFC-1-4F ,Mahadevapura, KRPuram,, Whitefield Rd,, Bangalore, KA 560048 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.