Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Netapp Bengaluru
Netapp Bengaluru urgently required following position for Programmer Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Netapp Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Programmer/Analyst: Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to Finance, Revenue, Procure to Pay, Quote to Order, Order to Invoice and Supply Chain Management. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Trains users in conversion and implementation of system. Note: May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions. May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Thorough functional understanding of one or more functional business areas (Finance, Revenue, Procure to Pay, Record to Disclose, Quote to Order, Order to Invoice , Supply Chain, Project Billing and Accounting)
- Working knowledge in Oracle E-Business Suite: Oracle ERP applications development with an emphasis on extensions, interfaces, workflows and other technical functions
- Experience working in Hitech Industry with outsourced manufacturing and configure-to-order products is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project management, and organizational skills.
- Extensive programming and development skills.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Project; or other similar tools.
- In-depth understanding of: relational database concepts, internet technologies, Unix/Linux operating system functions
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other programmer/analysts cross functional peers to support deadlines.
- Ability to use NetApp IT Program Management Office system development guidelines and methodology.
- Ability to lead projects and drive initiatives through implementation cycles.
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often non-routine and unstructured, requiring creative solutions.
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions as required.
- Limited management direction is provided to employee on new projects or assignments as well as review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert on team projects.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through coaching and influencing others.