Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Group Bengaluru
Bosch Group Bengaluru urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Group Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Experience proven in Project Management skills in the area of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, leading offshore project teams (30+ members).
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on managing DW/BI Projects, ETL Development / Architecture
- To plan, execute, control and ensure closure of projects, while managing people and delivery excellence in all parameters of time, cost, and processes in projects.
- Guide the launch of the project from concept to delivery by managing the project and governing the overall budget.
- Articulate and explain designs and constraints to stakeholders after understanding customer perspective.
- Strong estimation skills pertinent to data warehousing and business intelligence Conversant with project management ways, Quality processes and Experience using MS Project and PowerPoint or similar plan management tools.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies, and ability to determine / recommend when each is appropriate.
- Good attention to detail and written and oral communication skills
- Proactive in managing project change, risks and issues.
- Create and maintain project-level dashboards to enable effective project management.
- Promote teamwork, motivate, coach and develop people in the team to build functional skills and desired behaviors to deliver results.
- Ensure high levels of engagement within the team.
- Manage complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor issues, code red situations etc. and customer expectations without impacting associates adversely.
- Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates.
- Develops better ways of working and lead Agile transformation efforts within BI; and, works with BI leaders to develop BI roadmaps.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to ten years of experience in Business Intelligence activities, including project management and leadership responsibilities.
- Five or more years of managerial experience
- Good to have PMP Certification.
- Considerable knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of project management
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills