Business Relationship Partner Jobs Vacancy in Yes Bank Mumbai
Yes Bank Mumbai urgently required following position for Business Relationship Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Relationship Partner Jobs Vacancy in Yes Bank Mumbai Jobs Details:
- Acquires new CA customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment
- Maintaining good relationship with the customers through regular connects and prompt redressal of any queries
- Assists the Business Relationship Leader in catchment mapping & scoping exercise and provide regular feedback to BRL / BBL on opportunities / customer needs / competition benchmarking
- Ensures proactive registration & activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Achieves and strives to exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisition month on month by analyzing transaction banking needs of the customers
- Ensures compliance towards KYC and all operational risk parameters and with Bank’s policies and processes
- Ensures timely escalation of issues impacting business and appropriate solutions to address the concerns
- Ensures safety and security of Bank and customer's assets
- Ensures timely submission of MIS reports to relevant stakeholders
- Ensures sourcing of quality current accounts – in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Abides strictly with the selling norms defined by the organization and adherence to guidelines by internal & external regulators
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree
- AMFI/NCFM/NISM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage
- Written and spoken English is essential
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in B2B sales
- Prior experience in BFSI Sector