Mts Architect Jobs Vacancy in Paypal Chennai
Paypal Chennai urgently required following position for Mts Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mts Architect Jobs Vacancy in Paypal Chennai Jobs Details:
Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
- DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
- DON'T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
- NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O'Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:Architect serve as an expert in defining domain architecture, technology strategy in alignment with enterprise architecture, business requirements and technology roadmaps. Architect provides technical leadership, mentoring and governance to the engineering teams. This role requires delivering results through influence.
- Develop strong partnership with business, product and engineering leaders to define business, product and technology architecture
- Gain deep understanding of domain and industry best practices to develop technical vision and strategy
- Define and maintain long term architecture (LTA) with 24 months outlook
- Effectively communicate technology strategies & trade-offs up to senior leaders and down to development teams
- Get sponsorship and alignment to ensure LTA is baked into product roadmaps
- Deliver exemplar architecture modeling using standard frameworks such as 4+1 view
- Review solution designs to determine their technical viability and their relevance to the business goals
- Responsible for creating simple API’s, easy integration patterns for external services
- Develop and govern repeatable design strategies and patterns to ensure consistent solutions
- Guide engineering teams toward a common methodology
- Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be very approachable and humble
- Familiarity with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF is a must
- Able to solve complex, multi-dimensional problems
- Mentor architects and engineers
- 15+ years of experience in software development and architecture.
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale software development, OLTP systems, and/or high-volume websites and web services.
- Familiarity with new frameworks, platform trends in the space of Big Data, distributed system.
Primary Location:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.