Operations Delivery Associate Jobs Vacancy in Associates New Delhi
Associates New Delhi urgently required following position for Operations Delivery Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Delivery Associate Jobs Vacancy in Associates New Delhi Jobs Details:
ZS is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From our worldwide offices, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' India Capability & Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations in Gurgaon and Pune. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to deliver sales and marketing projects to our end client, who drives our business. The Centers primarily support projects in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
ZS' Business Operations group helps improve and operate clients' sales and marketing functions. ZS identifies challenges and improvement opportunities across the entire system, and designs new processes that deliver substantial improvements in effectiveness and efficiency. We also offer outsourcing solutions that operate sales and marketing activities more effectively and at lower cost.
OPERATIONS DELIVERY ASSOCIATE
As an Operations Delivery Associate your role is to take ownership of operating business processes and systems to create high-quality client deliverables. The role will involve managing sales and marketing operations of clients on an ongoing basis with the following elements:
- Operate business processes for clients on a regular basis, which includes synthesizing data, performing quality checks and creating error-free deliverables;
- Use and update clearly defined checklists to ensure all process steps are followed and deliverables conform to specific technical and business requirements;
- Work as a part of a global delivery team, supporting other team members with data requests, analytics and deliverable development;
- Operate business planning and analytics applications. Understand system operating rules, making changes based on client requirements;
- Communicate with internal teams to resolve any issues with system and process inputs/outputs to ensure timely and high-quality delivery;
- Work directly with internal and/or external clients at the client location or from a ZS office to provide operations support for extended periods of time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics and Math suggested, but not required;
- Excellent organizational and task management skills;
- Comfort with cyclical tasks;
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative;
- Structured problem solving skills;
- Focus on quality and detail orientation;
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams across different time zones;
- Client service orientation;
- Basic communication skills;
- Comfort with computer technology and software.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS in India on social media:
- Like ZS in India on Facebook
- Follow ZS in India on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS in India YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.