Expert Jobs Vacancy in Ipe Global Dehra Dun
Ipe Global Dehra Dun urgently required following position for Expert. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Expert Jobs Vacancy in Ipe Global Dehra Dun Jobs Details:
About IPE Global
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise include Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & e- Governance.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, CMMI® Level 3 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company;
- Over last 20 years, we have successfully implemented over 700 projects in over 100 countries;
- We have around 750 full time professional staff and over 1000 empaneled consultants working on various projects across the globe;
- We partner with multilateral & bilateral agencies including DFID, USAID, World Bank, DANIDA, KfW, EU, ADB, etc.; governments; private sector; and philanthropic organization like BMGF, MasterCard Foundation, etc.;
- We have subsidiaries and offices in UK (IPE Triple Line), Kenya, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh, Philippines and Myanmar.
For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com
Centre for Public Policy and Good Governance (CPPGG), is a think-tank, set up by Government of Uttarakhand (GOU), under the Planning Department, to provide support to GOU in improving research and analytics for preparing a better planning and policy framework. CPPGG has entrusted IPE Global Limited as Project Management Consultant (PMC).
PMC will work closely with CPPGG on a regular basis to ensure effective coordination and achievement of the targets of the GOU. The broad scope of work of the PMC shall include: (i) To select and prioritize the projects in the State; (ii) To coordinate with the relevant ministries of Government of India for projects being funded by it, and coordination with the stakeholder departments for such projects; (iii) To coordinate with various donor agencies for projects funded by them; (iv) To prepare development, sectoral, short-term, long-term and strategic plans; (v) To assist various Departments in formulation of various policies; (vi) To assist CPPGG in project formulation; (vii) Preparation of tender documents and evaluation; (viii) To study all the various schemes of the GoI and overlay it in the context of Uttarakhand and evaluate the possibilities of convergence across schemes so that projects are implemented in a holistic manner; (ix) Assist the CPPGG in monitoring the projects; and (x) Design and implementation of an MIS and tracking of the same to enhance efficiency and decision making.
- Proactively engage with departments to understand the current HR processes;
- Mapping of HR requirements across the departments;
- Provide support in recruitment and selection of consultants and staff for departments;
- Apply process improvement methodologies and principles for restructuring / institutional reforms;
- Assist in building capacity of the officials, including, training & development;
- Provide HR direction, consultation, advice and support to Departments regarding performance management, employee relations, talent management, labor relations, compensation administration, policy development, documentation, and union contract interpretation;
- Developed and framed policies for compensation management and resolution of employee issues;
Qualification and Experience
- PGDBM / MBA in HR preferred; Degree from a premier institute or abroad will have an added advantage;
- 8-10 years of experience;
- Experience of working in hill-state and / or Uttarakhand will be an added advantage;
- Experience of working with donor agencies / government;
- Familiarity with public sector processes / reforms, rules and regulations.