Customer Care Representative Jobs Vacancy in Glu Mobile
Glu Mobile urgently required following position for Customer Care Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Care Representative Jobs Vacancy in Glu Mobile Jobs Details:
- Resolves game/service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Work with seniors to prepare responses for known issues in anticipation of game launches or existing issues.
- Research the proper answer for customers using available resources via your team lead/SME.
- Provide consistent quality support for all products.
- Stay updated on the current trends and issues, and be ready to answer an email
- Reporting any trends/issues in our games
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and maintain documents
- Freshers or any experience in Customer Service
- Ability to shift priorities appropriately, as required
- Ability to work night shifts (8 PM to 5 AM)
- Must be available to work on holidays and weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Leader and Quick learner
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Good understanding of the Internet and social media
- Game industry experience is plus
- Mobile gaming experience is a plus
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is a plus (Example: Zendesk, salesforce, Helpshift etc.)
- Good communicator who possesses strong written and oral communication skills.
- Customer centric and has the urge to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing.
- Possesses a positive attitude and excited about working at Glu Mobile
- Provides cross-functionally support when necessary with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude towards getting things done. Does not pass the buck, even if it is not within your job description.
- Able to listen to and implement constructive criticism.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong team player.