Application Developer Enterprise Content Management Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Bengaluru
- Application Developer Enterprise Content Management
- Bengaluru KA
- 20 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Ibm Bengaluru urgently required following position for Application Developer Enterprise Content Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Application Developer Enterprise Content Management Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Bengaluru Jobs Details:
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- Content Management addresses steps for developing a content strategy for an application with content assets that need to be managed and organized.
- This role may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
What you’ll do:
- You will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on Content Management.
- Identifying and promoting content and asset management to manage the infrastructure to store, access, and manage a full spectrum of digital information.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have 4-5 years of implementation experience in OTAS(Optical Tube Assembly) and with knowledge of integration point
- Should have proven experience in ICC(Integration Competency Center) and OCC(OpenText Capture Center)
- Should have proven knowledge on OpenText
- Should have supporting experience in any migrations project using Open text
- Should have experience on OScript, Edocs and Salesforce
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.