Jio Point Assistant Manager Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited Rajampet
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited Rajampet urgently required following position for Jio Point Assistant Manager Trainee. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jio Point Assistant Manager Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited Rajampet Jobs Details:
- Job Responsibilities :
1. Customer Experience: Ensure a delightful customer experience and
be the best in all customer
2. Interactions at the Jio Point.
3. Service expansion & Compliance: Service all the walk-in
customers as per the SOP/ plan. To on- board new customer as per the
norms of the organization.
4. Achieve monthly acquisition and revenue targets.
5. Ensure that the JP Store has adequate quantity of stock
6. Ensure visibility of merchandising elements in the JP Store.
7. Supply Chain & Cash Management: Ensure supply chain stability &
manage cash, banking, utility payments and Inventory, PI on regular
8. Processes: Be the guardian of all the processes & guidelines.
- Education Requirement :
10 + 2
- Experience Requirement :
- Skills & Competencies :
1. Customer Facing/ handling capability/ Learnability
3. Speak Local Language
4. English Writing
5. Smartphone Usage
6. Computer Usage
7. Numerical / Cash handling capability