Devops Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune
Barclays Pune urgently required following position for Devops Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Devops Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune Jobs Details:
DevOps Engineer - 90207135
Posting Range:22 Oct 2018 - 6 Nov 2018
- To build & deploy devops solutions ranging from automating the service pipeline, app automation, implementing automated monitoring, and testing complex frameworks.
- To build & design application architecture, environment setup, integrates with Devtools/Middleware/3rd party applications, build & consume API’s & embed configuration controls within services.
- Be prepared to be an active member of an Agile team and assist other areas when required
- Effectively utilise a DevOps pipeline for APIs to optimize our build quality and time-to-market.
- Build software to standards and of high quality. Responsible for testing of self and / or peer-developed code.
- Collaborate with other interfacing teams to ensure successful end-to-end delivery.
- Extensive experience in Software Development with Jira, Jenkins technologies with expertize on the following: Dockers, Kubernetis, GIT, Nexus, Shell Script, REST Service development, JBOSS and WAS Servers
- You will have a good understanding of how Dev Ops / CI / CD principles and practices can be used to ever increase speed to market and quality
- You will have a good understanding of PaaS and / or Cloud hosting and deployment options
- Strong debugging skills to help resolve issue during development as well as in production
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to find ways to overcome obstacles and self-teach new concepts
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or similar.
- Should have had experience of working with cross cultural teams at multi locations.
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communications
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
- Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone located in Kharadi. All Pune based roles will eventually start to move to this new campus starting September 2019. In the run up to that, during the course of 2018, there may be transitory movements of some roles to other temporary sites. Please speak with your recruiter about the specific location plans for your role.
- To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity