Product Manager Biopharma Jobs Vacancy in Waters Corporation Bengaluru
Waters Corporation Bengaluru urgently required following position for Product Manager Biopharma. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Biopharma Jobs Vacancy in Waters Corporation Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- 1. To develop Marketing and promotional programs to stimulate demand for all Waters range of products/services and ensure timely and proper execution of those programs in this segment(Biopharma).
2. Analyses market trends and prepare market research data and circulate to the Management team once every quarter.
3. To recommend pricing and product positioning strategy based on market trends and competitors strategy.
4. To launch new products or existing products to new markets.
5. Training of sales force and provide technical support.
6. Holds product seminars for customers, prospects and employees.
7. To co-ordinate internally with all the field sales team and Managers to ensure that Waters key customers are delighted and all proposed marketing programs are conducted with success.8. Must be willing to travel extensively.
- A degree in a science subject and a higher degree, in addition to several years relevant experience gained in an appropriate laboratory.
- Relevant, in depth knowledge of mass spectrometry/Chromatography and its applications gained through industrial experience with different products.
- Knowledge on Biopharma process & relevant understanding of Analytical tools in QA & QC is required
- Excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills along with good organisational, negotiation and leadership skills.
- 12+ years of Industrial Experience.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.