Manager Global Strategy Deployment Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Mumbai
Johnson Family Companies Mumbai urgently required following position for Manager Global Strategy Deployment. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Global Strategy Deployment Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Family Companies Mumbai Jobs Details:
- Data Analytics and Reporting
- Generates various IMO reports, coordinates the inputs/commentary and publishes reports timely adhering to monthly cadence eg PPM report, SKU Table, Stage gate timing report etc
- IMO & Value Stream Dashboard. Data pulled from various system (Gensight, Instantis, manual report, etc), perform analytics, coordinates commentary, provide updates to Regional and Global Dashboard according to the monthly cadence.
- Resource management
- Perform resource assessment for both Innovation and LCM projects
- Facilitate resource review meeting with Technical functions and PMs, to quantify & validate resources requirement for new projects and make necessary adjustments in Gensight
- Escalate resources constraint issue to RMO to trigger portfolio prioritization discussion
- Prepare resource report analysis and slide to include in the monthly RPLC deck
- Provide resources assessment projection during business planning
- LCM governance & One touch analysis
- Others: Support ad-Hoc requests for information, data & analytics
- Integrated Planning:
- Good knowledge of statistical process control methods/techniques/tools (Root cause techniques, SAS/Minitab, DMAIC, APO, etc.)
- High level of knowledge in product and market related areas; abreast of current developments and trends within Supply Chain and Information Systems.
- Keep up to date on relevant Supply Chain technology and process trends amongst key customers and competitors for the franchise
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant franchise products
- Continue to progress understanding and application of Process Excellence tools
Corporate Ethics & Standards:
- Contribute to the achievement of health & safety goals. Manage business within Credo and ethical standards
- Actively support corporate policy and ethics leading by example
- Develop an external connect with Educational institutes & other potential partners.
- Excellent communication skills, stake holder management.
- Ability to work in teams with varied functional/technical knowledge
- Strong analytical capabilities (SAS/MiniTab). Able to relate data to business situation.
- Proficient in MS-Office. Hands - on with advanced MS-Excel, knowledge of macros / VBA, Data Lake SQL, is a must.
- Knowledge of Tableau (hands-on) experience, R, is a strong pre-requisite. Additional knowledge of Qlikview, Machine Learning would be added advantages.
- Result-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks; bring structure to abstract concepts.
- High degree of self-management, drive and self-motivation personal organization skills, ensuring on-time delivery with the Global leadership.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)