Software Development Engineer Test Jobs Vacancy in Mcafee Bengaluru
Mcafee Bengaluru urgently required following position for Software Development Engineer Test. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Development Engineer Test Jobs Vacancy in Mcafee Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Software Development Engineer in Test
This position is for mobile team in McAfee consumer. Role involves ensuring quality, reliability and performance of our client-server applications. Hired candidates shall develop, execute and maintain test frameworks to achieve expected quality standards.
- Software Development Engineer in Test taking care of Quality Engineering tasks, own the quality of product features end to end from inception to go live and post production support.
- Fair working knowledge of windows OS internals, Python, or any other scripting languages
- Working in SDK whitepox testing would be an added advantage. Knowledge and work experience in programming languages like python.
- For web and native mobile applications Develop, execute and maintain automated test scripts using Behavior Driven Development approach
- Integrate and Execute automated test scripts using CI Tools within the CI/CD pipeline.
- Manage different validation stages – in sprint, integration, regression and usability testing.
- Should have working knowledge of test management tools like QC/ QAC /Bugzilla.
- Code and debug scripts for complex cross server applications as needed
- Create detailed and comprehensive test artifacts, including test plans and perform thorough Functional, regression testing and Non-Functional (Performance, Soak) Testing.
- Ensure Traceability of test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
- Create and condition reusable test data for automation scripts
- Responsible for daily status reporting at project level
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Provide accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary to meet project deadlines
- Understand the role of testing within the SDLC and effectively advocate for the best possible customer experience of product quality within those parameters
- Works with product development teams throughout the product development life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.
- Should be a good Team Player and follows effective software practices to ensure project work / products comply with applicable standards requirements.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure complete understanding of the system
- Develop and maintain the automation framework and scripts for regression and continuous integration
- Improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies to shorten the test cycle through automation and maintain a high quality.
- Estimate QA efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day to day agile activities.
- Contribute to building a continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities
- Develop, document and maintain comprehensive test cases and other test artifacts like test data, harness scripts and test scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Identify any potential quality issues as per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate/MCA
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience in testing / development
- 2+ years of experience in working with an object-oriented programming language- Nodejs/Python
- Understanding of software design principles and multi-threading concepts.
- Experience in both White Box and Black Box testing techniques
- Ability to test multi-tier, web-based applications and hands-on with web-based application development
- Experience in working on Linux and Windows systems
- Good communication skills- written and verbal
- Creative problem-solving skills
Good to have
- Experience with Amazon AWS or similar cloud providers
- Experience in working or testing with distributed and big data solutions using technologies such as Aerospike, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
Shift 1 (India)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.