Test Specialist Automation Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Bengaluru
Ibm Bengaluru urgently required following position for Test Specialist Automation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Specialist Automation Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Test Specialist: Test Automation
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You are responsible for applying automated tools to support the testing of applications across all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- You need to support the test team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities, such as test management, reporting, test data generation and defect management.
- Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for testability and the test cases and use cases for suitability for automation.
- You will assist the development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes.
- Implement the strategy via developing, coding and executing test case and test script frameworks using automated tools such as Selenium, or the HP toolset, among others
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
New Collar Role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with at least one tool and exposure to other automation tool like Selenium
- Experience in automating various application types like Web, Data Bases, Web Services, Mainframe, and API (Application Programming Interface) Testing on various platforms
- Foresee technical problems and solutions (and alterative) related to test automation activity
- Exposure to test automation estimation and ROI (Return on Investment) calculation, requirements gathering, prioritizing, risk planning.
- Knowledge /Exposure to Performance, Security testing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Understand the client requirements and using current technologies to provide extensible automation strategy and provide response to RFP(Request for Proposal) and RFI (Remote File Inclusion)
- Working experience with Agile, Dev-Ops and automation in agile environment
- Well versed with test management tools like RQM (Rational Quality Manager), ALM (Application Life Cycle Management), Jira, Rally .
- Ability to do test tool evaluation
Early Professional Track
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?