Analyst Policy Management Jobs Vacancy in Catlin Gurgaon
Catlin Gurgaon urgently required following position for Analyst Policy Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Policy Management Jobs Vacancy in Catlin Gurgaon Jobs Details:
DISCOVER your Oppurtunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Gain knowledge of insurance.
- Gain knowledge of AXA XL internal syndicate underwriting/ risk engineering system and AXA XL workflow systems.
- Gain knowledge of the main classes of business written through insurance.
- Obtain detailed know-how on the specific lines of business written (i.e. Fine Art & Specie, Marine & Offshore Energy, Aviation, and Professional).
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements and quality targets set by Underwriting / risk engineering units.
- Updating underwriting / risk engineering systems with information from all slips, endorsements, declarations and reports.
- Interpreting documentation for record updates.
- Calculating premiums from slips.
- Communicating via workflow system with underwriters in global location to help resolve queries.
- Adhere to the written data entry procedures.
- Carry out QC checks on data entry performed by colleagues.
- Assist in UAT of various underwriting system
- Candidates with 1-3 years of experience in Insurance’s process/ BFSI preferred.
- For fresher’s, minimum 50% in the highest qualification in any stream other than Engineering /Btech.
- Knowledge of commercial administrative processes.
- Basic knowledge of Casualty loss exposures presented by Fortune 1000 customer base preferred.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office.
- High Level of commitment towards given deadlines.
- Self-motivated, discipline, good time management skills & demonstrates high levels of energy.
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting ability as well as flair for improvisation.
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Field:Underwriting Support