Associate Engineer Aerospace Conveyance Jobs Vacancy in Eaton
Eaton urgently required following position for Associate Engineer Aerospace Conveyance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Engineer Aerospace Conveyance Jobs Vacancy in Eaton Jobs Details:
- Perform engineering assignments of specific engineering tasks related to product design, testing and preparation of specifications with guidance from senior engineer or team lead.
- Work on or owns a particular design module of a larger mechanical system design; Develop design concepts independently for the same. Maintain effective communications with team members and other departments.
- Adhere to design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents/drawings and data control for the associated business group. Emphasis is on documentation, monitoring and testing.
- Participate in deployment of the ACES and other relevant standards to conform the design to requirements. Understand, implement and Adhere to Eaton’s Product launch processes.
- Grow multiple CAD tools expertise with proficiency gain in various design modules pertaining to typical component design requirements; Ex sheet metal, cabling, solid model, harness, etc. Provide CAD support to a specific customer using specified CAD software and data exchange and document control system.
- Prepare fully parametric designs of various components incorporating component design methodology, DFM & DFA fundamentals and various drafting standards. Perform initial quality checks to ensure created drawings/concepts meet Eaton and customer standards / requirements.
- Works on design concepts ideation & quick block modeling to create those; Recommends technical changes or modifications as needed.
- Apply appropriate GD&T and tolerance stack-up to come up with detailed designs in accordance to the component design methodologies
- Utilize DFSS concepts / tools such as PDSC, P-Diagram, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements
- 2-3 years of engineering/product design experience in relevant domain
- Proficiency in one or more CAD tools; Preferably CATIA and experience with PLM tool
- Hard working ability and desire for excellence in executing projects
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Root Cause Analysis
- Awareness of DFSS tools like FMEA.FMECA, Monte Carlo Analysis etc.
- Creative thinking
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time