Registered Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Hospitals Karur
Apollo Hospitals Karur urgently required following position for Registered Nurse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registered Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Hospitals Karur Jobs Details:
- Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct.
- Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care.
- Co-operate with personal of other departments and nursing personnel in providing for patient total needs.
- Evaluate her work periodically.
- Report and document all accident / indicants in which she is involved.
- Perform extra duties when called upon especially on an emergency.
- Recognizes and analyze the patient’s needs.
- Assesses plans and implement total patient care.
- Apply scientific principles in giving patient care.
- Utilize available resources in giving patient care.
- Include the patient and family in the planning of care.
- Evaluate her performance in relation to effectiveness of care provided.
- Maintain appropriate patient care records.
- Recognize legal implications in nursing practice and follows the policies of the nursing service department.
- Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for her patient.
- Maintain a high standard of nursing care and practice.
- Thinks and acts promptly in emergency situations.
- Keeps her knowledge up to date.
- Give health teaching to the patients and family members.
- Assist with ward teaching where necessary.
- Pursue own professional development.
- Have adequate knowledge of admission protocol (Admission of patient).
- Have good communication skill.
- Have basic knowledge of the Diagnosis of Patient and implementation of Nursing Care Plan.
- Have knowledge of patient needs including pediatrics drug calculations.
- Have knowledge on Medication management including the 5 rights and calculations.
- Inserts IV cannula, adult and paediatric.
- Draws Blood Sample.
- Assist in activities of daily living including sponge bath, assistance with shower,.
- To Receive/Transfer and/or Discharge of Patient, including patient education.
- Provides pre operative care as per hospital policy.
- Prepares patients for various diagnostic procedures.
- Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery / Orthopaedics.
- Basic Computer Skill.
- Good technical Knowledge and skills in Nursing.
- Carries out all instructions effectively.