Apps Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Hyderabad
Wells Fargo Hyderabad urgently required following position for Apps Systems Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apps Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Consumer Lending Technology group consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses. From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers
About the Role:
Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs. Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
Should ensure all development and implementation activities follow technical process for compliance purposes. Will be Responsible for coordination of delivery, manage deliverables, establish effective communication with US and other International Managers.
- Actively Take part in SDLC Life cycle
- Is responsible for providing technology support in application development, maintenance and support.
- Proactively monitor the system health and alerts and assures high levels of stability, reliability, availability of production environment and Tier1 enterprise applications
- Accountable and responsible for all deliverables owned.
- Bachelor's/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good exposure to SDLC life cycle
- Good verbal, written communication skills
- Must be a good team player
- Should be detail oriented, able to multi task
- Independent and self-starter, learner
- Should have knowledge about firewalls.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Analyses on Production defect fixes and resolving customer issues.
- Support all application maintenance activities like failovers, patches, infrastructure upgrades, firewall upgrades, adding security features.
- Performs production support including after-hours during India day and evening time on rotation basis.
Knowledge on PowerShell or windows script files
Deployment of code using tools like Udeploy, ejenkins etc.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.