Net Sql Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Maven Wave Partners Chandigarh
Maven Wave Partners Chandigarh urgently required following position for Net Sql Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Net Sql Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Maven Wave Partners Chandigarh Jobs Details:
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Founded in 2008, Maven Wave has experienced rapid growth. We combine the experience and knowledge of a management consulting firm with the innovation and technology expertise of a cloud services firm, providing a truly unique work environment. Employees have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience and make a significant impact on the business outcomes of our clients and our company.
Over the past years, Maven Wave has received the following awards and accolades:
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year, 2018
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR), 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch, 2017
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine, 2016, 2017
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch, 2015
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year 2015
- BE / BTech / MCA in Computer Science or related degree required
- 1 - 3 years of experience in financial systems
- Some experience in technology consulting
- Proactive problem solver and willing to take ownership
- Ability to work within a small team in a fast paced environment
- Mid level skills in Microsoft technology stack
- Frontend/Web development experience using .Net, WinForms, WPF, MVC
- Database development skills including SQL programming, good understanding of relational database technologies, logical and physical data modeling.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Atlassian tool suite including Confluence, JIRA, Bamboo and Jenkins
- Understanding of SOLID principles, refactoring, test-driven development, Dependency Injection
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum project teams and leveraging development practices such as Continuous Integration and Test Automation to streamline agile process
- Relationship Management / Client Communication Skills
- Multi-stack / multi-language learning / capability development