Analyst Network Technical Operations Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Analyst Network Technical Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Network Technical Operations Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
- This position is part of the American Express Global Network Operations (GNO). GNO supports card-issuing and merchant-acquiring business partners that transact on the American Express Global Network.
- The mission of the Technical Service Team within GNB is to deliver business processes, capabilities and tools that facilitate and enhance the setup and servicing experience.
- The Participant Setup Analyst is an exciting role and integral part of the Participant Setup Team, responsible for building and maintaining partner profiles that enable transactions on the American Express network. These profiles range from demographic type information to financial data operationalizing financial contracts. The team supports a substantial volume of new partnerships and changes to existing partnerships and must adhere to strict SLA’s and audits by internal and external parties.
- Setup of network partners to enable transactions:
- Setup of new internal (Proprietary) and external (GNICS) partners within the teams web based platform (PSUweb) and mainframe systems allowing for financial transfer
- Support of ongoing BAU changes to existing entities such as rates, fees, currencies, etc.
- Production support component, which involves 24X7 availability for handling urgent issues
- Support of BIN (Card Range) and SE Range Allocation:
- Responsible for the allocation and configuration of BIN ranges for Issuing partners
- Responsible for the allocation and configuration of SE Ranges for Acquiring partners
- Support of complex operational requests (i.e. a queue) of PSU related changes/new set ups from regional partner facing and various finance teams. Decoding request and executing the changes on multiple systems (internet, intranet, mainframe, etc.) while adhering to established SLAs.
- Support of emergency IMRs which require ability to diagnose production issues impacting the Authorization/Global Clearing and Settlement process and resolve in real time.
- Manage a production oriented email inbox which acts as communication channels for regional partners and finance to submit certain requests and answer questions.
- Deliver on internal and external audit requirements pertaining to the PSU process. Incorporate and adhere to guidance from internal Operational Risk team on an ongoing basis.
- Provide subject matter expertise and consultancy on PSU processes when required to various different tech, business, and finance teams requiring information and guidance.
- Overall experience of 3 - 6 years with preferably with a Bank and/or financial institution. Card/payment industry experience will be of added advantage.
- 1-2 years of business and technical end-to-end knowledge of Authorizations and/or Clearing & Settlement strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude, strong aptitude, and overall thirst for learning.
- Technical proficiency (MS Office fluency, web-based applications, etc.).
- Prior experience in handling audits and PRSA.
- Strong self-starter, team player, who thrives in a fast-past, lean, and often times ambiguous environment and is able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise sounds judgment in support of team responsibilities.
- Attention to detail is a paramount aspect of this role; flawless execution of tasks.
- Flexible to collaborate with multiple organizational and global teams across various time-zones.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong, positive relationships with professionals at all levels.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2018, 3:07:06 PM