Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru
Amazon Com Bengaluru urgently required following position for Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Amazon's Marketplace Trust Team ensures customers have a safe buying experience and to protect the interests of brands and sellers. The team designs and implements policies, tools and technology innovations to protect the buying experience on Amazon. We are looking for a Program Manager who will lead Marketplace Trust programs for the India marketplace. In this role, you will lead programs collaborating with local and global stakeholders to enhance customer, brand and seller trust. You will have ownership for delivering on critical and high visibility goals and will also be responsible for developing policies, processes and tools to address complex challenges.
- Conceptualize and lead large, strategic programs designed to address big, complex and ambiguous problem statements to preserve stakeholders trust
- Work with India and global stakeholders from various customer, seller and brand facing teams to influence and implement key initiatives
- Develop India market-specific policies and policy recommendations to address some of the biggest issues impacting customer trust related to product quality
- Work with internal analytics and Machine Learning teams to build models and frameworks for proactive detection and resolution of defects impacting key business inputs
- Analyze data from different sources, key industry benchmarks, and emerging trends to deliver high quality and actionable business insights.
- Develop & deliver educational and training materials for internal and external communication
- Track, measure and report on key metrics which show our success in reducing negative buying experience
- · 4+ years of e-commerce, marketing, program management, consulting or related experience. ·
- Extensive experience in product/program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services in ecommerce, retail, internet products or related fields.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field. MBA from top-tier program preferred.
- Good knowledge of data mining using SQL