Assistant Manager Human Resources Admin Payroll Benefit Jobs Vacancy in Kennametal Inc Bengaluru
- Assistant Manager Human Resources Admin Payroll Benefit
- Kennametal Inc
- Bengaluru KA
- 21 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Kennametal Inc Bengaluru urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Human Resources Admin Payroll Benefit. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Human Resources Admin Payroll Benefit Jobs Vacancy in Kennametal Inc Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Celebrating its 80th year as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2018. Learn more at www.kennametal.com.
As team member of HR SSC HR India team, the initial focus of the role is to get involved in day to day operational activities of shared service team and ensure quality execution of Global HR Shared Services initiatives.
- Ensure data integrity across India in Success Factor, ADP GV, KRONOS System employee data
- Manage day-to-day operations of payroll, benefit admin, workforce admin, HR system data, employee record and files maintenance.
- Activity to be performed in relation to statutory compliance for all related HR polices, programs and processes.
- Co-Ordinate with various stake holders on day to day operational activities like receiving Input, consolidation, Reconciliation etc.,
- Usage of CRM tool to respond to the employees, manager queries
- Continuous focus on improving the HR process and HR service delivery model, promote self-services
- Coordinate closely with HR business partner to support various HR initiatives and Business needs
- Co-Ordination with various Vendor for a timely deliverable
- Co-Ordinate with Finance team for timely closure of GL Deliverables
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
The characteristics of the ideal candidate will be broadly as follows:
- 6-10 years of experience in leading HR shared services organization in reputable MNC companies, preferred in Manufacturing Industry
- Preferred Graduate with Commerce Background, MBA will be an added advantage
- Successful track record of handing activities related to Shared Services, India & APAC Payroll, Benefits Admin, Workforce Admin & Projects. Added advantage if candidate is involved in HR Initiatives
- Interaction with unionized employee group, resolving their queries will be an added advantage
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Kannada preferred
- Must have Knowledge on Labor law and Indian legislations like Income Tax, PF, ESIC, Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, etc.
- Good user knowledge in MS Office applications
- SuccessFactors, SAP HCM, CRM Tool, Kronos system experience
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Communication and influence
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Process improvement
- Data analytics
- Customer focus
- Change Management