Lead Servicenow Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Rimini Street Hyderabad
Rimini Street Hyderabad urgently required following position for Lead Servicenow Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Servicenow Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Rimini Street Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The Company was founded to disrupt and redefine the enterprise software support market by developing innovative new products and services, providing ultra-responsive service and delivering outstanding value to clients.
We actively seek a Lead ServiceNow Engineer, resident in our Hyderabad, India office.
- Lead the business requirements, design, configurations and implementation of ServiceNow platform
- Analyze, define and document business requirements for functional and technical solutions
- Design and develop, configure workflows, forms, scripts to meet business requirements using Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with team members, stakeholders on business needs and recommend best possible solution in ServiceNow application
- Build test scripts for various business case scenarios, and support User Acceptance tests and implementation on production
- Performs management and configuration of ServiceNow applications and modules, product development, service automation, and system integrations
- Support, develop and configure ServiceNow for Customer Service Portal, Incident, Problem, Change management, Asset Management, Configuration Management and Service Catalog
- Actively collaborate with teammates to perform code reviews, discuss new developments and projects
- Ensure proper maintenance, version upgrades, performance issues for ServiceNow application
- Serve as subject matter expert of ServiceNow platform
- Enhance data integrity through effective design, maintenance and security practices
- Support & train new end users on ServiceNow applications
- Work cross-functionally to integrate ServiceNow with key business applications such as SharePoint, Salesforce, etc.
- Other job related duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- Hyderabad, India
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
7 - 10 Years of experience with ServiceNow platform in the areas of configuration, design, development, implementation, administration, and support
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong documentation and training skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Certification in ServiceNow Administration, Implementer (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow CSM, ITSM, ITOM, ITBM modules
- Thorough understanding of Customer support/ITIL/ITSM processes
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The company has redefined enterprise software support services since 2005 with an innovative, award-winning program that enables licensees of IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and other enterprise software vendors to save up to 90 percent on total support costs. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades for a minimum of 15 years. Over 1,330 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries currently rely on Rimini Street as their trusted, third-party support provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq: RMNI
- Over 1,450 active clients, including 85 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- 47 consecutive quarters of sequential revenue growth
- 2017 Q3 revenue results of $53.6 million, a quarterly increase of 32% year over year
Recent Industry Recognition
- Listed as a 2017 Top Workplace in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group
- Named an Inc. 5000 company for the seventh consecutive year, and recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies with three-year revenue growth of 172%
- Honored with 11 Stevie Awards in 2017, including 5 awards for delivering excellence in customer service
- Received 7 Golden Bridge awards including Technology Company of the Year
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.