Department Manager Feeder And Packaging System Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Gurgaon
- Department Manager Feeder And Packaging System Engineering
- Flsmidth Private Limited
- Gurgaon HR
- 23 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Flsmidth Private Limited Gurgaon urgently required following position for Department Manager Feeder And Packaging System Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Department Manager Feeder And Packaging System Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Gurgaon Jobs Details:
- Engineering Manager with an extensive experience in system design Engineering with complete life cycle of the product and associated auxiliary equipment’s. Overseas experience and/or Interaction with international clients will be an added advantage. Proven ability to apply in-depth skills and broad knowledge to address complex problems and non-standard situations using creative and innovative methods is required. The responsibilities will include:
- To provide leadership for a System Engineering department with a relatively high level of technical complexity.
- Manages, Plans and prioritizes resources across own area of responsibility to meet functional business objectives.
- Defines, monitors and follows up on department activities, focus on cost, quality and timeliness and ensuring the targets are met.
- Prepares department plans on a tactical level to ensure objectives are set and tasks prioritized.
- Monitors overall organizational performance and deliverables with own area of responsibility and follows up on regular basis.
- Selects high performing employees in order to build and secure an effective department and drive employee performance through performance review and development programs.
- Provides leadership to employees by coaching and ensuring they have a clear understanding of performance level.
- Ensures adherence to FLSmidth's safety, Quality and environment policy and follows up on compliance within own area of responsibility.
- To provide technical expertise in trouble shooting and design optimization taking in to consideration the actual conditions at site, adapts proven solutions and finds new solutions to complex technical problems; evaluates and mitigates risks.
- Leads by example to encourage co-operation and collaboration with other functional areas and improve productivity.
- Co-ordinate with other leaders within the project organization to ensure that multi-discipline interfaces are properly addressed with resolution of technical issues in a timely manner.
- BE (Mechanical engineering/Production engineering/Industrial engineering) 15 -20 years