Assistant Production Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Vijayawada
Cargill Vijayawada urgently required following position for Assistant Production Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Production Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Vijayawada Jobs Details:
This position will be responsible to take care of overall operations to ensure timely accomplishment of production targets within defined time & cost parameters. Monitoring adherence to Safety & Quality systems(FSQR) & maintaining requisite documents. Follow up on the assignment of the superior.
- Monitor and maintain proper safety and industrial hygiene requirements in the production shift
- Proactively implement culture without accidents
- In the event of an emergency, the shift supervisor (operator) is responsible for mobilizing the personnel to perform the EAP. On behalf of the plant manager, direct the handling of EHS incidents without the plant manager presence, supervising the production and reporting as soon as possible.
- Conducting work required by CEHS Audit
- Report to plant manager about unsafe conditions, negative or insecure cases in the factory.
- Ensure the control at production stages according to quality management process (QA on process, FSQR).
- Investigate the causes of problems related to product quality and submitted to the Plant Manager.
- Responsible for cleaning the equipment in the line according to schedule and other tasks as required by FSQR Audit.
- Check the quality of products according to the standard table. In case of abnormal incident about quality, it must be investigated and reported to the factory supervisor / plant manager (color, odor, fineness, hardness, net weight, packaging, sewing thread ...)
- All reports of each mixing batch which have incorrect quantity (over / under alarm must be printed out, state the actual situation, sent to plant manager every day.
- If the shift required to re-start engine (the latest did not operate), the shift head must arrive at the factory 30 minutes prior to delivery to check the security and start up the related equipment before operation (Repeat computer, air compressor, boiler, date printer ...)
- Discuss with supervisor (engine operator) of the previous shift on issues such as safety, quality, equipment condition, area hygiene ... and related information in the shift book.
- Meet daily (about 10 minutes) before work to discuss, evaluate on safety consciousness, productivity, quality, hygiene, equipment, etc. of the last day and deploy work on today.
- Directly operate or supervise the operation of the whole production line, including importing material in shifts.
- Checking and evaluating reports of mixing, pressing, packing, post-milling quality inspection, pouring, quality control, sanitation inspection and signing and returning the production room.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team to handle equipment breakdowns in production shift, if night shift, contact to staff or maintenance supervisor for proper handling, report to Production Supervisor or plant manager when incidents occurred or arisen.
- Check the operating status of the equipment. If there are abnormalities, it should be checked and reported to the maintenance department for support and appropriate solutions.
- Record production reports as well as check staff’s reports in shifts.
- Responsible for control of losses at the relevant stages, especially the finished product moisture and the weight of finished products at the bagging location.
- Review rerun, downtime, productivity ... immediately propose solutions and make improvements right away.
- Run End of Day on LRT for 1 hour at the end of the production day.
- Evaluate and find solutions to improve production activities to improve the efficiency of production.
- Understand the procedures, CT, SWP, job description related to the position under management.
- Manage all production staff in the shift, including packing worker, weighing, pouring, contract workers, assigning work to forklift driver.
- Set up KPI, PMP assessment and development plan for staff in shift
- Proposed reward or disciplinary action
- Resolve questions, conflicts in work between staff in the shift. Have the right to ask staff to leave the workplace if they do not comply with the rules of the factory.
- Train staff relevant safety, production, FSQR ... to ensure that all staff are trained in accordance with regulations.
- Guide new staff based on job descriptions and operating procedures
- 7-10 years in production management in high mass volume manufacturing companies, ideally with lean manufacturing approach.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Timely decision making.
- Excellent communication at all levels.
- Process and efficiency driven.
- Passion for growth
- Experience in production and warehouse management
- University graduated
- 5S knowledge
- EHS knowledge
- Degree holder in Mechanical.
Primary Location India-AP-Vijayawada
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job