Principal Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Informatica Bengaluru
Informatica Bengaluru urgently required following position for Principal Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Informatica Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Informatica’s Master Data Management (MDM) product group builds products that deliver consolidated and reliable business-critical data to improve business operations. This single view of data, also known as master data across the enterprise, helps leading firms in financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, government, energy and other industries drive key business imperatives like increased revenue, profits and ROI by empowering business users with consolidated and reliable business-critical data—such as customers, products, channel partners, suppliers—and the relationships between data.
The position is suited for highly motivated and energetic individuals with a desire to work on the development of products. You will primarily work on architecting, designing and developing products/product features in the next generation Informatica MDM, a multitenant software-as-a-service (SaaS) MDM platform and the existing On Premise & Hosted solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are an independent, innovative and resourceful Principal Engineer with advanced problem-solving skills, and enjoy working in fast paced product development organization. You are a quick learner, passionate, and experienced in developing products based on cloud. You have advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that will allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You can communicate effectively with geographically separated team members and drive solutions to problems.
- Provide technical leadership and direction to cross-functional teams
- Lead a team of engineers in the design, implementation and delivery of substantial software features
- Design and architect complex microservices that deliver functional Master Data Management features
- Design and architect complex functional services, components and features that supports Security / Scaling / Multi-Tenancy / High Availability / Disaster Recovery / Customizations and Zero Downtime patching
- Drive innovation and discussions to create and improve product, process and technology.
- Promote and apply engineering best-practices including code reviews, design/architecture reviews, unit testing code coverage review
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems, and demonstrate ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Work in geographically dispersed team of highly motivated and energetic professionals.
- Work with product managers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers to build the best products for our users
- Mentor junior members in the team
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or related field
- 9+ years of Java based enterprise software development experience
- Demonstrated ability to architect and design platforms and frameworks
- Must be hands on, strong individual contributor, capable of providing technical leadership and direction to cross-functional teams.
- Strong Expertise in the Data structure, algorithms.
- Strong “systems” fundamentals related to performance, scale and cloud.
- Strong skills in OOAD, incremental designs and microservices
- Experience with Restful web services - sync and async, high performance service backend, NoSQL databases (mongodb) & RDBMS, deploying enterprise applications on the cloud using docker/chef/kubrenetes, messaging technologies – kafka, search technologies - lucene, solr, elastic search and big data technologies – Hadoop, Spark Streaming
- Experience using dev tools for version control, build, static analysis, debugging unit testing frameworks, light-weight and/or agile methods
- Nice to Have - Master Data Management Domain knowledge, exposure to fuzzy search & match algorithms, UI design and architecture, building SaaS applications, integrating with BPM engines & exposure to eclipse modelling framework, experience on TitanDB, GraphDB.
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Fast learner; able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly; enjoys brainstorming on design and loves problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills within an organization.
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.