Engineer Automation With Perl Python Jobs Vacancy in Netapp Bengaluru
Netapp Bengaluru urgently required following position for Engineer Automation With Perl Python. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Automation With Perl Python Jobs Vacancy in Netapp Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By modernizing storage through data management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern data services to existing applications. Only NetApp can help organizations free the resources necessary to fund transformation by deploying the industry’s leading flash storage solution, which is highly efficient and scalable in both data center and cloud environments.
Software QA Engineer: Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software. Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential- Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards- Proven abilities in the following disciplines: software test planning, test case writing, script development and documentation.
- Strong aptitude for learning new tools and technologies - Familiarity with advanced concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices- Follow standard engineering principles and practices- Resourceful in applying creative ideas to solve problems Responsibility and Interaction
- Well versed in automation development using Perl or python.
- Good understanding of OS and Data Networking. Understanding of File Systems and Storage technologies is an added advantage.
- Responsibility: - Responsible for Test Design, Execution and automation of complex Software components, module or products. Debugging, reproduction and analysis of complex issues in help identifying root cause.
- Interaction: - Work effectively with staff to senior manager level employees within the function and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions within Business Units as required.- Limited management direction is provided to employee on new projects or assignments; general guidance is provided on new assignments.- Successfully convey information to stakeholders at many levels related to the position.- Work independently- Participate as a proactive contributor and subject matter expert on team projects.- Demonstrate favorable results through coaching and influencing others.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.