Team Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mccormick Gurgaon
Mccormick Gurgaon urgently required following position for Team Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mccormick Gurgaon Jobs Details:
The Application Service Delivery Manager is a senior individual in the Service Delivery Management organization and takes responsibility for the delivery of services to McCormick’s global business units and corporate functions. The services that are managed are focused around Application Development across multiple enterprise technology platforms which includes, SAP ABAP, Middleware/Interface platforms (SAP PI/Seeberger), RPA Automation platforms (UIPath), SharePoint & Lotus Domino Development. This role is expected to ensure application service delivery meets the SLAs defined, complies with the applications development standards and follow the process for delivery of quality-tested deliverables, ensuring the internal customer’s application needs are being met. Members of this team span multiple geographic locations and the Application Service Delivery Manager is expected to co-ordinate delivery of the services across multiple locations across the regions, involving at times different countries, cultures, people and technologies.
These individuals able to build effective working relationships with senior internal stakeholders involved in service delivery for the McCormick IT organization. They advise on service improvement plans to resolve delivery challenges affecting assigned portfolios. They prepare for and chair the service review meetings, including the distribution of performance reports, meeting minutes and action registers. They instigate improvements within the service improvement plan and work closely with the relevant vendors to ensure the implementation of the actions agreed, monitoring service performance. They ensure the accuracy and maintenance of the operating procedure manuals and ensure that these procedures deliver seamless service performance throughout all service delivery teams.
- End to end Ownership on Incident & Problem Management across all enterprise application development domains
- Delivery lead for Enhancement tracks, Escalation management, cross-geography interaction, peak planning and other lead activities such as Status (Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly) reports, customer communication, governance reports
- As owner of the escalation process the Application Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Skillset to do audits on Incident progress/ closure/ backlogs, proper assignment, 80- 20 analysis, RCA, problem changes/ CRs, communication on the releases and problem ticket closure and the tools used (ServiceNow, SharePoint)
- Monitor, control and support service delivery ; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems. Six Sigma certified is preferable for quality and process checks
- Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Excellent organizational skills, leadership quality and team/ people management skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Knowledge and Experience preferred in one or more of the below technology: SAP ABAP/.Net / Lotus / UIPath
- 10-12 years of overall experience, including 3-4 years of Service Delivery Management experience, preferably in large organizations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Prior experience in working with and leading SAP teams with onsite and offshore presence
- Familiarity in managing SAP landscape including ECC, TMS, BW, CRM and APO systems, working in an offshore delivery lead role
- Ability to coordinate with multiple technical and business teams
- Demonstrated proficiency of working in a challenging and demanding support environment
- Have an analytical frame of mind and penchant for early problem detection
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-tasking mode and ability to prioritize
- Ability to drive business critical incidents to timely and logical closure.
- Should be a guide to the team to provide quality solution in the tickets.
- Should be able to manage the work through multiple vendors.
BE or management information systems or equivalent is required
Post-Graduation, Certifications in SAP, supply chain, statistical methods, Six Sigma, and project management are a plus.