Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru
Honeywell Bengaluru urgently required following position for Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell [insert SBG]. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Create, support and enhance specific action plans
- Promote customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Some experience in engineering
- Experience in electronic assembly fabrication
- Program management skills
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills
- Remote Access Required
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD42499
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.