Manager Assistant Talent Acquisition Jobs Vacancy in Technicolor Bengaluru
Technicolor Bengaluru urgently required following position for Manager Assistant Talent Acquisition. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Assistant Talent Acquisition Jobs Vacancy in Technicolor Bengaluru Jobs Details:
HR Manager/Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition
The role involves working in partnership with the management teams at Animation and Gaming (A&G) division of Technicolor India, Bangalore to ensure that priorities are delivered in a timely manner. This role will be working closely with Business HRs in Determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts, developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans and leading employment branding initiatives .
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/ partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Use social networking, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source and headhunt prospective talent.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective talent in order to establish a network in the industry to meet current and future hiring needs, promoting the A&G attitude and working lifestyle.
- Execute upon strategies and leveraging resources to build a diverse talent pipeline for current and future vacancies
- Pre-screen applications for suitability and present all relevant salary and availability details to department heads for review.
- Ensure that all candidates are fed back to appropriately ensure that they have clear understanding of the decision and points for their development in-line with our brand strategy.
- Prepare offers, which meet candidate expectations, and align the skill level to the correct salary band/job, in line with department salary targets.
- Attend recruitment events/road shows ensuring that A&G is represented positively and professionally at all times and that artist information is collected effectively and updated in the recruitment database.
- Be an ambassador for A&G within the artist community and provide clear, accurate and inspirational information to prospective talent. Drive and/or support the future talent strategy and associated initiatives.
- Ensure a smooth on boarding of all new employees by passing all relevant joiner information to HR.
- Supervise recruiting personnel and ensure they stay engaged and motivated
- Liaise with Business HR and HR Operations team to ensure that all legal requirements are being met and that the entire candidate experience is positive.
- Participate in special projects/ recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior- level openings
- Communicate regularly with the Talent team within other division of Technicolor to provide information around hiring activity.
The successful role holder:
- Is able to implement volume recruitment solutions to hire candidates globally.
- Has experience of working with candidate tracking software and social networking as a recruitment tool for generating candidates.
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Has a good working knowledge of legal and immigration requirements that affect recruitment.
- Possesses excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Is pro-active with a drive and determination to get things done positively and with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and pride in the quality of their work.
- Is experienced at working under pressure.
- Has the ability to multi-task.
- Is always customer-focused.