Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
American Express Global Commercial Payments (GCP) is the global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space is an exciting and fast growing business. To maintain success, accelerating sales and driving profitable charge volume growth are essential for the organization. Commercial Marketing reporting and insights team in the COE is a key enabler for GCP Marketing business by providing actionable insights to drive business strategy and growth.
This role will be part of the SABE based out of Gurgaon supporting Commercial Marketing Analytics for GCP business. This role will report to the Commercial Performance reporting leader in the COE and work closely with the GCP marketing business partners.
- The candidate is expected to develop and deliver Commercial Marketing reporting and analytics to help the leadership team evaluate and drive decisions.
- Role requires having a strategic and analytical mindset, problem solving skills, strong execution skills, and ability to learn and deploy best of breed reporting and analytical solutions in a matrix environment.
- Proficiency in SAS and SQL
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and VBA
- Knowledge in Python and Hive desirable but not mandatory
- Should have worked within large teams and communicate effectively
- MBA Prefered . B.E/B.Tech/ Graduation acceptable
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent Communication and Project Management skills
- Proven ability to drive process efficiencies
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability for work
- Proven capacity for acquiring new skills and relevant knowledge in a compressed timeline
- Ability to research independently with a strong sense of discipline and responsibility
- Ability to communicate findings and methodology across teams
- A strong sense of responsibility and ability to operate with composure and reliability in a time sensitive environment
- Strong analytical thinking and commitment to excellence
- Ability to build and retain strong working relationships
- Willingness and ability to teach and educate other colleagues and business partners
- Sound knowledge of AXP business framework preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time