Accountant Fin Jobs Vacancy in Oracle Bengaluru
Oracle Bengaluru urgently required following position for Accountant Fin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Fin Jobs Vacancy in Oracle Bengaluru Jobs Details:
1. Transaction Processing (like Preparation and upload of Journal entries in Oracle application, Expense/Revenue accruals, allocations, re-classes, other accounting related transactions for ensuring timely closure of General Ledger every month
2. Balance Sheet Reconciliations for assigned countries on time and resolving all open items in the reconciliations to reflect accurate numbers in financial statements
3. Interaction with Country Controllers / Feeder processes / Business Finance for resolving queries / open items in reconciliations
4. Testing process changes due to system upgrades
5. Prepare and/or assist Team Leaders / Managers in preparing dash board on process / reconciliation metrics
6. Assisting in providing information for audit
7. Prepare and/or assist Team Leaders / Managers in preparing documentation for Key Month-end processes and/or Balance Sheet Reconciliations
8. Contribution to process/reconciliation improvements
9. Training new joinees& other team members as and when required
10. Work on any other assigned special task or project.
Maintain general accounting systems, policies, and procedures to ensure that proper information is reported in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
As a member of the finance division, you will assist in accounting functions which may include general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions. Maintain the general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, analysis, reconciliation and reporting. Maintain and implement general accounting systems. Conduct account reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making. Develop and prepare financial reports including profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Review and analyze inter-company transactions. Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications. Participate in the ongoing development and maintenance of internal procedures and processes. May participate in special projects.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. Familiarity with Oracle Financials is essential. 2 years accounting experience and BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent. Some positions need you to be bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese.