Administration Facilities Manager Jobs Vacancy in Tejas Networks Bengaluru
Tejas Networks Bengaluru urgently required following position for Administration Facilities Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Facilities Manager Jobs Vacancy in Tejas Networks Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Administration & Facilities Manager
Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (BLR)
Experience: 8 - 12 Years
Business Unit: Corporate
About Tejas :
Tejas Networks is an India-based optical and data networking products company. Tejas designs, develops and sells high-performance and cost-competitive products to telecommunications service providers, internet service providers, utilities, defense and government entities in over 60 countries. Tejas products utilize a programmable software-defined hardware architecture with a common software code-base that delivers an app-like ease of development and upgrades of new features and technology standards. Tejas is ranked amongst top-10 suppliers in the global optical aggregation segment .
Education & experience :
1. Bachelor or Master’s degree or MBA, certification in Facility Management is an added advantage.
2. 8 to 10 years of experience in handling administration and facilities ; experience in both corporate as well as manufacturing units
3. High energy, can do attitude and should drive for results
Skills : Good communication, good knowledge of MS Office that includes word, excel & powerpoint. Should be able to prepare budget estimates, admin project planning, cost estimates.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Maintaining effective office administration for better coordination in the office premises
- Handling all the activities of housekeeping, security, catering, electrical maintenance related and other office maintenance
- Efficiently generating maintenance reports and MIS reports on a daily basis for the running of company operations
- Safety, organizing for fire drills and ensure all compliances related to Fire & Safety of the facility
Handling complete Facilities (Stationary) and infrastructure set up including repair & maintenance
- Asset Management, maintaining an inventory & keeping a proper record of an asset;
- Responsible for the housekeeping and handling the manpower for the result oriented target;
- Interacting with different departments for executing the maintenance and AMC of all equipment to view overall efficiency;