Technology Consultant Crm Middleware Jobs Vacancy in Successfactors Bengaluru
Successfactors Bengaluru urgently required following position for Technology Consultant Crm Middleware. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technology Consultant Crm Middleware Jobs Vacancy in Successfactors Bengaluru Jobs Details:
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
As part of SAP’s IT Services organization the Enterprise Data Technology is responsible for providing consultancy & technology expertise in the area of data management mastering data migration, integration, quality and governance projects in SAP’s hybrid (cloud + onPremise) system landscape.
Here we act as the business’ trusted advisor and expert, driving together the simplification of business processes based on a user-centric approach. In a joint responsibility with the respective business teams, we identify strategic priorities, determine the portfolio and corresponding execution plans.
We are hiring an IT Technology Consultant joining the EDT team who will actively contribute to data integration activities, with special focus on CRM Middleware technology.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
In this role we see the following main responsibilities and tasks:
- Providing CRM Middleware consulting to SAP IT projects
- Implementing CRM Middleware solutions within SAP IT landscapes
- Operating CRM Middleware (e.g. Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve data transfer /data related problems.)
- Documentation of processes and implementations
- Guiding and supervising external service providers
- Work closely with an international team of developers, supporters and stakeholders
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
An Engineering graduate or MCA from a recognized and well accredited university or institution.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Experience and technical knowledge of SAP’s CRM Middleware technology (setup, enhancements, monitoring, operations, etc.)
- Knowledge in Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Governance and Data Migration approaches/concepts, and standards
- ABAP and ABAP OO
- Knowledge of the business partner data domain (CRM, ERP, S/4 HANA) and/or other data domains
- Knowledge experience with integration scenarios using CRM Middleware, e.g. ERP/CRM, CRM/CRM, CRM/Cloud scenarios
- High level of motivation, flexibility and agility
- Fluent in English, Good communication skills to understand and implement project requirements
- Good writing skills for documenting design and operations
- Ability to understand end-to-end processes to identify the best integration approach
- 4-6 years’ experience in IT related to CRM Middleware and minimum 6 years total experience
- Professional work experience in enhancing, implementing of CRM Middleware
- Professional work experience in monitoring and operating of existing CRM Middleware implementations
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP IT system landscape is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of SAP IT replication scenarios using CRM Middleware (e.g. ISP, SAP Store, Callidus) is a plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.