Ordinator Materniy Cover Hours Jobs Vacancy in Guttridge
Guttridge urgently required following position for Ordinator Materniy Cover Hours. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ordinator Materniy Cover Hours Jobs Vacancy in Guttridge Jobs Details:
We are looking to recruit an individual to provide HR support for maternity cover.
- Maintain efficient personnel systems and records in line with current best practice to deal with all areas of employee administration.
- Co-ordinate the recruitment process from application to appointment and conduct staff inductions.
- Manage the absence management system including sickness and holiday and the back to work interview process.
- Manage the leaver administration including the exit interview process
- Manage the performance management process, including ensuring employees received regular reviews and skills reviews are up to date.
- Lead on grievance, capability and disciplinary issues, including providing support to guide managers through the process.
- Ensure that all training is accurately recorded.
- Work with members of the leadership team to identify appropriate personal development and training opportunities for staff.
- Previous experience of providing HR support
- Understanding of employment legislation
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills
- Good administration and organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Understands the need for confidentiality when dealing with all HR issues.
This position is for 32 hours a week, and would be a minimum of 6 months cover.
Vision for Learning and Development
At Guttridge, we have a clear vision and that is to provide high quality bulk solids handling solutions for customers around the world.
We are specialists. Many of our employees have worked in the bulk materials handling industry for the majority of their working lives. They are well-renowned, highly respected experts at what they do.
Our culture is based upon this foundation. New employees have the opportunity of working alongside these industry specialists and can take pride in the fact that they will be members of a highly regarded team of engineers. Working in small teams in all areas of the business, including finance, design, sales and purchasing as well as production roles, our staff quickly learn and become proficient in their discipline and reflect what it means to be a “Guttridge person”.
We also believe that in order to grow our business, we should grow our people. To do this, we maintain a commitment to train and develop our employees to be the very best that they can be and fully meet their potential.
Our Core Values: Focus - Integrity - Respectful - Excellence - Passion - Trust
Guttridge Limited is a growing, local company. This is a genuine opportunity for the right candidate to have and develop a successful career.