Structured Financial Solutions Specialist Sales Jobs Vacancy in Cisco Mumbai
Cisco Mumbai urgently required following position for Structured Financial Solutions Specialist Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Structured Financial Solutions Specialist Sales Jobs Vacancy in Cisco Mumbai Jobs Details:
What You'll Do
Cisco capital, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, seeks a Structured Finance Solutions Specialist. In this role, you will be working as part of a vendor captive finance team to facilitate sales and maximize value for Cisco products and services.
The ideal candidate is a strong consensus builder with the flexibility and knowledge to identify and develop the best transaction for Cisco, its channel partners and its customers. Success in this position requires extensive experience working with related technologies and a record of success working with vendor leasing programs.
This is a great chance to apply your skills and expertise helping to develop transactions that are critical to growth and success for a world-class enterprise that is leading innovation in today's networking technology industry.
The Structured Finance Solutions Specialist will:
- Develop new and sell existing innovative financial models like consumption, flexi payments, pay as you grow etc.
- be expected to be a one stop expert to sell FMV/Operating leases and should be an expert to make refresh an integral part of their sales strategy.
- Develop an ongoing customer base in a given geographic territory.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales quota by working with Cisco Systems'' field operations managers, sales managers, account managers and service personnel to provide financial solutions aimed at the Enterprise, Commercial, and Federal Govt Market.
- Regional training of Cisco''s field sales force, as well as meeting with customers to negotiate pricing and structuring discussions.
Who You'll Work
With Our team works with the Cisco Sales teams, with Cisco partners and customers and provides market leading financial solutions for investments. Our team delivers creative deal structuring for strategic sales opportunities and is aligned closely with Cisco's Goals and Initiatives of the relevant fiscal year within the sales geography.
We strive to provide an outstanding level of service to our customers, Cisco and partners, and contribute proactively to the overall Cisco customer relationship. You have a unique opportunity to join this successful team and contribute to our further success.
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience in medium- to large-ticket equipment leasing, managing long-term relationships with customers.
- Extensive experience in structuring complex leasing transactions.
- Commercial finance and high tech industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills required.
- Requires BS/BA or equivalent.
- Fair Market Value Lease-Financing experience a significant plus.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.